Claremont Insider: New Upland Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Upland Blog

There's a relatively new Upland blog - the first we've heard of for our neighboring city. The site is called All Things Upland. The blogger, Uplander, described his reasons for starting his blog in a December 2nd post:

I wish there was a good daily blog about Upland, CA. I'm creating one in hopes of finding an audience and hopefully someone to do a better, more complete job so I can just read about Upland happenings rather than poorly report on them.

Why am I interested? Well, my wife and I are from here and we have a lot of good memories here. I've seen Blogs from other cities that I've lived in and Upland deserves at least as much.

We're looking forward to hearing more from Uplander about our neighbor to east, and we've updated our local blog roll with All Things Upland.